A Blog about Humphris' and one Humphris family in particular…

Huge Brighton Uni regeneration scheme lodged for planning
Building Design
University vice chancellor Prof Debra Humphris said the proposals aimed to deliver one of the most “ambitious and transformational” projects for the city in a neighbourhood where meaningful regeneration was “long overdue”. The developers said that …

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2m636p6
via IFTTT


Stratford upon Avon Herald
Overloaded plug socket sparked fatal fire – Stratford Herald
Stratford upon Avon Herald
AN overloaded plug socket sparked a fire that claimed the life of a young woman. Neighbours raised the alarm after hearing a smoke alarm going off in the first …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2m4shZt
via IFTTT


Stratford upon Avon Herald
Overloaded plug socket sparked fatal fire
Stratford upon Avon Herald
AN overloaded plug socket sparked a fire that claimed the life of a young woman. Neighbours raised the alarm after hearing a smoke alarm going off in the first floor flat. Firefighters rescued the woman from a bedroom and then prevented the blaze from …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2lrV1HX
via IFTTT


Stratford upon Avon Herald
Overloaded plug socket sparked fatal fire – Stratford Herald
Stratford upon Avon Herald
AN overloaded plug socket sparked a fire that claimed the life of a young woman. Neighbours raised the alarm after hearing a smoke alarm going off in the first …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2lMxNPn
via IFTTT


The Argus
£150 million army site project on the march
The Argus
THE £150 million transformation of a Georgian army barracks into new homes and a rejuvenated university campus has moved a step closer with the submission of a planning application. The regeneration of Preston Barracks in Brighton is predicted to …

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2m0TIDq
via IFTTT


Stratford upon Avon Herald
Overloaded plug socket sparked fatal fire
Stratford upon Avon Herald
AN overloaded plug socket sparked a fire that claimed the life of a young woman. Neighbours raised the alarm after hearing a smoke alarm going off in the first floor flat. Firefighters rescued the woman from a bedroom and then prevented the blaze from …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2mt5qnz
via IFTTT

Corrections and clarifications
The Guardian
An article (The average pay of university vice-chancellors now exceeds £275,000, 23 February, page 13) about a report by the University and College Union said incorrectly that Debra Humphris at the University of Brighton “saw her package increase by 31

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2mlRKuy
via IFTTT


Coventry Telegraph
Woman pulled from burning flat dies in hospital
Coventry Telegraph
A woman who was rescued from a flat fire this morning has died in hospital. Firefighters pulled the 31-year-old from the burning building in Humphris Street, Warwick, at around 8am. She was given CPR at the scene and was taken to hospital, but despite
Woman dies after flat fireStratford upon Avon Herald

all 4 news articles »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2kUsC0P
via IFTTT


Stratford upon Avon Herald
Woman dies after flat fire
Stratford upon Avon Herald
A WOMAN has died after being pulled from a fire at a flat this morning, Friday. West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to Humphris Street in Warwick at 8am. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “On arrival, fire crews were searching …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2mkSjF0
via IFTTT

Woman dies after being rescued from fire in Warwick
Leamington Courier
West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to a flat fire on Humphris Street in Warwick at 8am. They sent an ambulance and a paramedic area support officer to the scene. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “On arrival, fire crews were …

and more »

from humphris – Google News http://ift.tt/2lDcrSE
via IFTTT